So, I've totally been shirking my duties with this blog. I'm posting this late, and it's all just because of how busy life is around here right now. Currently I'm helping prepare the hotel for a "All School Reunion", preparing for family coming to visit for a week, planning for Lilith's birthday in a week and a half, and moving work into a new office. It's definitely a lot, so in the evening I've been relaxing and reading Anne Rice novels instead of working on this blog or any other work that I really should be doing instead.
I'm hoping once family leaves and Lilith's birthday is over that everything will go back to normal and all kinds of normal tasks can be completed. Moving at work should be done around the 12th, and everything should be back to normal. I'm excited for all of the fun things going on right now, and it will provide a lot to post, but it's a bit overwhelming and I'll also be glad when it's over!
So, I just wanted to share my schedule with you all, so you can see the extent of the madness! :D
- Friday, June 30th: Moving Day at work! Packing everything and moving it down the street to our new building.
- Saturday, July 1st: Social on the Square in my hometown, with carnival games for kids, food, etc. Then my hubby will be leaving to go pick up his family in Oklahoma. Me and my daughter will be alone for the first time in ages.
- Sunday, July 2nd: Husband returns with family and we will be eating dinner at my parents' house (where the OK family will be staying the night).
- Monday, July 3rd: Work, then come home and clean a room for the OK family to stay in for the rest of the week. Then crafting and dinner and all kinds of fun (hopefully) with the OK Fam.
- Tuesday, July 4th: Independence Day (USA), we are going to an awesome celebration in the town where I work, with a parade and activities, and then a baby pageant that I want Lili to participate in.. (We'll see if she will do it, I'm not gonna force her..) Then dinner and fireworks in hometown at my uncle's house/hotel.
- Wednesday, July 5th: Back to work again, then home for dinner, more crafting and a movie night with the nieces!
- Thursday, July 6th: A half day at work, then going to a town 30 minutes away to visit the Cosmosphere (an amazing air and space museum).
- Friday, July 7th: Another half day at work, then going to a museum in my home town and then the city pool. A little "campout" later that night with hot dogs, s'mores and maybe tent camping for the nieces.
- Saturday, July, 8th: Lilith's birthday party day.. a whole craziness in itself. Setting up, having fun, and then cleaning up and heading home (hopefully to relax for a bit).
- Sunday, July, 9th: Husband drives family home; a busy day for him, as he will need to back the same day; hopefully me and Lilith will have a relaxing afternoon.
- Tuesday, July 11th: Finally move into my permanent location at work (we're waiting on cubicles to get here, so I'm going in a temporary location for now)... then normalcy! Fingers crossed!!!
So, yeah.. hopefully amongst all this chaos I'll be able to post some general blogs, and still keep up the normal posts. I will most likely post Lilith's birthday for the July 9th Sunday Funday post, and then back to our normal "programming". lol.
Wish me luck everyone!