This is just a short tutorial for making a command center, which is just an organizational tool to help keep track of things going on in your life. It's really good to have if you have children, or are in school. But even if you're not, you might still find this helpful.
What You'll Need:
- Document Picture Frames (I needed three)
- A Calendar
- Pen Cup (Basket style is easiest to hang, I actually used a candle holder)
- Dry Erase Markers
- Pens, Pencils
- Printed or Hand Done Organization Sheets
1. Print out your organizational sheets, or make your own if you're feeling creative. (I made up ones on the computer, but couldn't print them, so I just hand made mine.)
2. Put the organizational sheets into the document frames.
3. Hang Everything on the wall.
Calendar, Weekly Agenda, Cleaning List, and Pen Cup
I decided to put the Weekly Meal Plan in the Kitchen.
4. Put pens and markers into cup.
Tips: You could decorate everything if you want, using stickers or washi tape. You could also include an extra dry erase board or cork board for other things. I'm considering getting a cork board to put next to mine.
The calendar I have hung up right now is a free one I got from the Kansas State Fair, with chickens, turkeys, and ducks on it. This is the new one I'll be hanging up in January: