These are my top ten favorite movies to watch around Halloween time:
#10 – Anything with Ghosts
· I find the paranormal to be creepy and fascinating. I also like the startle factor they use in most paranormal movies nowadays (Paranormal Activity, Insidious, etc.)
#9 – May
· A cute, creepy girl who goes on a murderous rampage. What could be better?
#8 – Evil Dead
· A cult classic. Gross, creepy, and just wonderful for Halloween time.
#7 – Halloween Town
· One of my favorite kids movies. Who wouldn’t love to go to Halloween Town?
#6 – Halloween
· Michael Myers is one of my favorite “serial killers”. Gotta love that kitchen knife!
#5 – Hocus Pocus
· A super cute movie! You don’t know who to rute for, the kids or the witches.
#4 – Rocky Horror Picture Show
· Another cult classic! I love musicals, and this one is just the best!
#3 – Nightmare Before Christmas
· Also a classic… cult classic? I guess. There’s a cult for Tim Burton films, right? I would watch this movie over and over again when I was a kid. My husband even used lines from the movie as his wedding vows. :)
#2 – The Halloween Tree
· Leonard Nimoy as the voice of the bad guy? Um, yes please!
#1 – Trick ’r Treat
· A series of cute and creepy Halloween stories, with just a hint of gore. What could be better for Halloween?